Rules of the Mind Part 2
11. You make your beliefs then your beliefs make you.
12. The strongest force in all of us is that we must act in a way that consistently matches our thinking.
13. Your thoughts form a blueprint that your mind and body work to make your reality.
14. What you present to your mind, your mind will present back to you.
15. Your mind does not care if what you say is good, bad, indifferent, true, false, healthy, unhealthy, right or wrong, it simply acts on your words regardless.
16. Every thought you think causes a physical reaction and an emotional response.
17. When dealing with the subconscious mind the greater the conscious effort, the less it responds.